We have listed 25 fun things to do around Granbury, Texas.
1. Sit on the swing overlooking the lake
2. Take a dip in the saltwater pool and sit under the waterfall
4. Enjoy our hearty breakfast
5. Sit on your balcony and watch the 250 year-old live oaks sway softly in the breeze
6. Take a nap on the hammock
7. Sit in the outdoor hot tub on a starry night
8. Sip a cool drink in the Adirondack chairs on the lakeside bluff
9. Read a book in your room or suite or in the library of Inn on Lake Granbury
10. Take a tour of the Revolver Brewery on Saturday from noon to 3pm and enjoy beer tastings!
12. Sample the decadent chocolates at the Art of Chocolate Shop on the Square
13. Enjoy a matinee or evening show at the newly renovated Granbury Opera House, performed by the Granbury Theatre Company
14. Tour Fossil Rim Wildlife Park in nearby Glen Rose
16. Attend a festival or event on the Square such as the Granbury Wine Walk (April each year)
17. Stay in bed all day and catch up on sleep
18. Buy everything you see at Red.
20. Have an gelato or cappuccino on the Square at the Paradise Bistro and Coffee Co.
21. Sit on the porch and enjoy one of Inn on Lake Granbury's wonderful picnic lunches (ordered in advance)
22. Tour the Old Jail Museum or stroll the square at night with a Ghosts and Legends Tour guide
23. Sit on the Inn's dock by water's edge and enjoy the lake
24. Watch a movie in your room or suite in our romantic Granbury, Texas bed and breakfast
25. Do absolutely nothing and just relax!
Inn on Lake Granbury | 1-877-573-0046 or 1-817-573-0046 | email@example.com | 205 West Doyle Street, Granbury, TX 76048