Are you planning an overnight group retreat and looking for a location that offers privacy, relaxation and superior meeting facilities? You have found the perfect place near Fort Worth, Texas. Honored as “one of top places for small retreats in Texas” by Texas Meetings & Events Magazine, the Inn on Lake Granbury has hosted over 500 overnight groups. Our 15 guest accommodations have been featured in many regional and national publications, and we have an award-winning chef who can prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner for your group. Our meeting facility is fully equipped with full AV, wireless Internet access, high-back executive chairs, easels, full audio, tables in various configurations, and continuous beverages and snacks during the day.
Call 817-219-3016 for a Custom Proposal
From the moment you Contact Us, our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our staff is experienced in meeting planning and event coordination. Let us customize a complete meeting proposal based on your requirements. Common meeting room configurations for business groups of 18 guests or less are u-shaped or boardroom style, as shown in the photos.
- Business travel accommodations (15 Rooms & Suites)
- Use of conference facility and complete grounds, including pool and deck area
- Multiple seating configurations in 35 x 23 conference center
- Gourmet buffet breakfast each morning for overnight guests (included with corporate room rate)
- Appetizers and beverages in the late afternoon (included with corporate room rate)
- Large computer-ready projection TV for PowerPoint presentations (included in meeting room rate – no LCD projector required)
- Full audio system for video playback and sound (included in meeting room rate)
- Wi-Fi in conference facility and throughout inn’s guestrooms and common areas (included in corporate room rate)
- Easels and whiteboard (included in meeting room rate)
- Daytime snacks and beverages during your meeting and stay (included in meeting room rate)
- Catered meals for lunch and dinner on site (full commercial kitchen) and upon request
Please call 817-219-3016 or email email@example.com for a custom proposal. We offer corporate rates for overnight Texas retreats and meetings. We would also be happy to arrange team-building activities, shopping or wine tasting outings, and area excursions.