Need a break? Ready to relax? Want to get away? Consider Granbury, Texas for your next trip. With top-of-the-line lodging and amenities and endless things to do, you will never be bored and always be comfortable. Here are 5 reasons we think you will love visiting Granbury.
The Rooms are Magical (with Lush Accommodations) – Upon arriving at our Granbury inn, you will immediately get a feel for the area’s culture with our traditional Texas style accents and decor. Our main house features 8 guestrooms with private bathrooms, 4 guest suites with extra space and 2 guest houses that can sleep anywhere from 2-4 people.
You will also have access to the common area where you can enjoy coffee, snacks, movies, appetizers, wine, and more! Choose one of our unique rooms. Some have stone fireplaces, sitting areas, outside porches, and even balconies. Be sure to take a look at each one before choosing; they are all unique! Choose your favorite room and let the romantic and cozy feel sweep you away. Get the best night sleep of your life and wake up refreshed and ready to explore all that Granbury has to offer.
The Dining is Impeccable – Granbury offers something for every taste. Our guests love exploring the options available. From cuisine fresh off the grill, sinful pasta, and homemade pies, to finger-licking southern cooking, you may just run out of meals to enjoy – be prepared to extend your stay after seeing all the options! One of our favorites has to be Eighteen Ninety Grille & Lounge, located in the Historic Granbury Square. Eighteen Ninety blends a hometown feel with cuisine and service that can’t be beat. Enjoy dinner Tuesday through Saturday for dinner and be served the best dishes including the finest certified Angus beef. Don’t just take our word for it though, hear what others have to say! Read more about why we love it!
- “My husband and I enjoyed a night away and decided to have a nice dinner here. The wait staff was extremely friendly and built a positive rapport quickly. The wine list had a good variety with competitive prices. The food was was delicious and rich. We both ordered steaks and were pleased with the quality…” -Amanda, North Richland Hills, Texas -TripAdvisor.com
- “Filets you can cut with a fork. Excellent food and drink. Superior service. Recommend highly. Great wine selection.” -Karen, TripAdvisor.com
- We were in town 3 nights. We ate here all three! That’s how good it was. Delectable. -Don, Oklahoma, TripAdvisor.com
We also recommend:
- Ketzler’s Schnitzel Haus and Biergarten – A family owned and operated restaurant serving authentic German food, open Wednesday through Sunday
- Farina’s Winery & Cafe – A beautiful place to dine in style, perfect for large groups, open 7 days per week
- Christina’s Bistro – A popular place to enjoy lunch, known for fresh salads, soups, and delicious sandwiches, open for lunch and Friday and Saturday for dinner
The Entertainment Never Stops – Along with good food, you’ll need some good entertainment. One of the best activities to enjoy when you visit Granbury is the theater. The Granbury Theatre Company brings unparalleled talent to the stage close to our inn every year and we are also excited to see what shows will be going on. 2016 brings another exciting year to Granbury guests! Visit their site for more information and to purchase tickets.
- May 13 through June 12 – Hello Dolly!
- June 24 through July 24 – Singin’ in the Rain
- July 29 through July 30 – Johnny Cash Tribute starring Terry Lee Goffee
- September 16 through September 18 – Eagles Tribute with The Long Run Band from Colorado
- September 30 through October 30 – Oliver!
- November 18 through December 23 – Meet Me in St. Louis
Here’s what everyone thinks of The Granbury Opera House…
- “A gem in the Town Square!”
- “A must do when you visit Granbury!”
- “My favorite outing in Granbury.”
- “Absolutely beautiful.”
The Wine is Divine – Whether you’re a wine connoisseur or a casual sipper, Granbury has something for you. Enjoy a luxurious wine tasting experience and visit beautiful vineyards. Visit Bluff Dale Vineyards and treat yourself to the best with local wine from the award winning Bluff Dale Vineyards. Enjoy delicious wine tastings, either by the glass or bottle and savor the flavors outside in the Texas heat. Open Monday, Wednesday-Saturday 11am-6pm and Sunday 12pm-6pm. Another one of our favorites is Barking Rocks Winery, a well loved establishment in the Granbury community. Stop by, say hello, and try some local Texas wine. Open Saturday 1-5pm or by appointment.
Enjoy the perfect date night or romantic getaway with wine tasting at D’Vine Wine on the Downtown Square. Add our Wine Lovers Package and enjoy 6 wine tastings per person, a meat and cheese platter for two, and two souvenir D’Vine Wine Shop glasses.
The Breweries Are One-of-a-Kind – Wine isn’t the only drink Granbury is known for – mix it up at the Revolver Brewery venue. This is a unique establishment and will become a Granbury favorite for you like it has with many of our guests. Enjoy good beer and live music in Acton, just a short drive from the inn. Open to the public Saturday 12-3pm for tastings, tours, food, and music. Don’t miss it! Find more places to enjoy a drink or two here.
When you’re ready to pack your bags and get away, we’ll be here waiting. Check our availability now and let work know you’ll be out of reach for awhile! You deserve a break and Granbury is the perfect place to enjoy one.