The hustle and bustle of a city can be exciting, but after awhile, you’ll be looking for some peace and time to relax and recoup from your busy life! Granbury is the perfect place to slow down and take a moment for yourself. 76092 Magazine featured Granbury in their recent publication and said the “picturesqueness town square blends good shopping, eating, drinking and diversions with dashes of timeless Hill Country beauty.” We couldn’t agree more. Here are some Granbury hot spots 76092 Magazine recommends that we definitely endorse as well! Start taking notes for your upcoming Texas getaway.
Quaint Boutique Shops
- St. Helen’s – candles, clocks, home decor & more
- Eighteen Ninety Marketplace — olive oils, vinegars, kitchen tools, and more, open Tuesday-Saturday
Good Eats & Delightful Drinks
- Ketzler’s – authentic German bistro, a favorite lunch spot for many guests, open Wednesday-Thursday 11am-8pm, Friday-Saturday, 11am-9pm, Sunday 12-8pm
- Barking Rocks Winery – fine wine tastings outside of downtown, a beloved community establishment – tastings available on Saturdays only
- Eighteen Ninety Grille & Lounge – the finest dining with the most relaxing atmosphere – open Tuesday-Thursday 5:30-9pm, Friday-Saturday, 5:30-10pm
- Revolver Brewing – the best craft brewery in the area, enjoy a tour and tastings – open Saturdays 12-3pm
- Farina’s Winery & Cafe – a wonderful restaurant with a wine bar included, open Monday-Thursday 11am-9pm, Saturday 11am-10:00pm & Sunday 10am-8pm
- Bluff Dale Vineyards – impeccable vineyard with a tasting room & wine club, open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Satruday 11am-6pm & Sunday 12-6pm
- Eighteen Ninety Grille & Lounge – a local favorite, featuring delicious food and a full bar, open Tuesday-Thursday 5:30-10pm, Friday & Saturday 1-10pm
- Visit the Brazos Drive-In – go on a romantic summer evening date night at the drive-in – open Friday-Saturday, 7pm-12am
- See a show at Granbury Opera House
- September 16 through September 18 – Eagles Tribute with The Long Run Band from Colorado
- September 30 through October 30 – Oliver!
- November 18 through December 23 – Meet Me in St. Louis
- Take advantage of our Let Us Entertain You Package and enjoy…
- Two tickets to the Granbury Theatre at the Opera House
- Dinner voucher for 2 at Eighteen Ninety Grille
- Turn down service with chocolates on your pillow
- Late evening sumptuous dessert and coffee in your room after the show
“A sublime retreat that’s right on the water and just a quick walk from the square…”
76092 Magazine thinks that our Granbury, TX bed and breakfast is the best place to stay in Granbury and we couldn’t agree more.
Are you planning a Texas getaway? Consider Granbury! With charming places to shop, unparalleled places to eat, and tons of entertainment, you’ll be glad you got out of the city for the perfect retreat.